Roxanne Update

Roxy is crabby. Super crabby. I don't know if it's the change in medicines or just the 3-month blues, but she looks like this a lot.
On the upside, her seizure count continues to be much lower than prior to the change in meds, so I'll take the crabby. The thing I don't understand is that these drugs are supposed to be sedating, which to me, means sleepy. Nope.
Sigh. (You'll notice there isn't a photo of me here.)

2 Comments:
Oh, sure, she gets super crabby just in time for me to look after her for the evening! (Just kidding - looking forward to watching the election returns with her tomorrow.)
By
Anonymous, at 2:49 PM
Aaaw, poor crabby girl and mommy of crabby girl. But you know what? She is still super cute. She has a stinky face like Little Miss. I like it!
By
Cheryl, at 9:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home