Talentedhands

Monday, November 13, 2006

Roxanne update



Roxanne's smile is back.

During the last 3-4 weeks, while she was on the most powerful/toxic of her medications, Roxy stopped smiling. Now that she's off that drug, she's reclaimed her expressiveness and playfulness. We are so happy!

She's still having several seizures per day, and we've gotta deal with that. But for today, look at that smile!

4 Comments:

  • Hooray!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 PM  

  • Yeah Roxy girl!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

  • What a cutie! Yay smile!!

    By Blogger towwas, at 12:14 AM  

  • I had dinner with TOWWAS, GDog and MissS last week... I'm sorry that was the first I'd heard of everything with you. I'm so glad to hear you and Dan are holding up and thrilled to see such a beautiful smile on your daughter's face.

    Much love, you...

    By Blogger MonkeyMom, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters