Happy Thanksgiving
Belated happy Thanksgiving! I hope that your travels went well, your families played nicely together and your turkey was delicious. I want to hear all about it.
I haven't posted lately because I've been sick (yes, again). I caught a cold that morphed into a sinus infection, and if you've had one, you know they throw you down and beat you up. But I'm on the mend, and I hope to be healed soon.
So what's been happening? I am still working one day a week, which I enjoy, but is also necessary to keep my skills sharp.
Dan and I went to see The Studio at Signature Theater last week. I enjoyed the show while watching it, and strangely, the plot continues to grow on me in retrospect. It was about the creative process of a choreographer and his dancers, and I definitely enjoy watching art unfold.
Roxanne is doing well, continuing to eat and slowly improving. She caught my previously mentioned cold (so did Dan), but got over it in a few days. She seems to be on the verge of walking -- she has started to cruise the furniture, and she'll step along with you if you hold her hands. She can already crawl up the stairs in a flash, which was mighty alarming the first time, but now I'm prepared.
I can't believe we're headed toward the holidays already. I haven't decided how I feel about that, but I'm fastening my seat belt.
I haven't posted lately because I've been sick (yes, again). I caught a cold that morphed into a sinus infection, and if you've had one, you know they throw you down and beat you up. But I'm on the mend, and I hope to be healed soon.
So what's been happening? I am still working one day a week, which I enjoy, but is also necessary to keep my skills sharp.
Dan and I went to see The Studio at Signature Theater last week. I enjoyed the show while watching it, and strangely, the plot continues to grow on me in retrospect. It was about the creative process of a choreographer and his dancers, and I definitely enjoy watching art unfold.
Roxanne is doing well, continuing to eat and slowly improving. She caught my previously mentioned cold (so did Dan), but got over it in a few days. She seems to be on the verge of walking -- she has started to cruise the furniture, and she'll step along with you if you hold her hands. She can already crawl up the stairs in a flash, which was mighty alarming the first time, but now I'm prepared.
I can't believe we're headed toward the holidays already. I haven't decided how I feel about that, but I'm fastening my seat belt.

1 Comments:
OHHH! She will be walking by my next babysitting gig. I hope she is AWAKE so I can see her mad skills!
- Susan
By
Anonymous, at 7:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home