We're home from the hospital!
Although my big group meeting with Roxanne's doctors didn't happen (only two showed up), the rest approved her discharge, so we were sprung at 5pm on Friday. I'll take it!
It's good good good to be home. My mom flew in Saturday afternoon, and she's already helping enormously. What a relief.
Thank you for all your calls, emails, prayers, food, and warm wishes. We're hanging in there.
It's good good good to be home. My mom flew in Saturday afternoon, and she's already helping enormously. What a relief.
Thank you for all your calls, emails, prayers, food, and warm wishes. We're hanging in there.

6 Comments:
Yayy!!
Although you somehow forgot to mention the TRUE highlight of the weekend. Tell the truth, now. It was the Revels. Especially those excellent seats someone set you up with.
By
towwas, at 10:23 PM
I'm so glad you're home! And I'm glad to see that you're getting out too. I love you and hope to see you soon. -- Wade
By
Anonymous, at 10:05 AM
*celebratory hugs* YAY! I'm SO glad that Roxie has gotten to go home. I hope to get to see you guys some time this week - we can talk about scheduling and whatnot. Feel the LUV!
JCC
By
Anonymous, at 10:27 AM
Mother-Bear for the win! :) Yay!
I hope progress continues... Post more pictures soon!
*hugs*
By
MonkeyMom, at 11:38 AM
SO glad to hear it! I know that's only part of the solution for now, but a very welcome one. Hope to hear more good news soon.
By
Anonymous, at 9:51 PM
YEAH! Home again! We are out of town til mid-month but I hope to come visit when we are back. Hugs.
- Susan
By
Anonymous, at 12:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home