Happy 2nd birthday, Roxanne!
You are the best daughter. Ever.

Something cute: Roxanne and I were walking down a flight of stairs, and she got tired about halfway down.
"Carry you?" she said.
It took me a second, but I realized I had given her the following options:
"Do you want to walk down, or do you want me to carry you?"
She settled on the latter.

Something cute: Roxanne and I were walking down a flight of stairs, and she got tired about halfway down.
"Carry you?" she said.
It took me a second, but I realized I had given her the following options:
"Do you want to walk down, or do you want me to carry you?"
She settled on the latter.

8 Comments:
Oh, goodness. Just look at her! She's beautiful.
Happy birthday, Roxanne!
By
Wendy, at 2:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXY!!!!! Big birthday hugs.
Love,
Susan
By
Anonymous, at 4:50 PM
Wow, what a beautiful picture. She looks like a little girl, not a baby! Happy birthday, Roxy!!
By
towwas, at 8:28 PM
That story just warms my wee li'le heart!
By
Minderella, at 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday to the most loved little girl I know! Jen, she's beautiful. (and clever: what a cute story!)
Marissa/Apple
By
Unknown, at 10:46 PM
Happy Birthday, Roxanne!!
By
Anonymous, at 11:37 PM
ooh. happy birthday, roxy! i agree with a previous commenter - she doesn't look like a baby anymore. (but she's still super cute.)
By
erin*carly, at 11:38 PM
ha, it was TOWWAS's comment. i think i should be sleeping instead of commenting about birthdays and cute kids.
By
erin*carly, at 11:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home