Unrelated, mildly interesting, news
I got into the Revels show! Yay! I haven't sung in a long time, so I'm really looking forward to it. Rehearsals start in September, performances in December.
***
Memorial Day weekend marked the 19th anniversary of my arrival in D.C. (AKA my D.C.iversary, as EC calls it). Wow. I guess I'm officially a local.
***
Roxanne no longer says "yesh" for "yes". Now she often says, "yeah," which makes her sound like a 10-year-old.
She is really walking now, right across the floor, all on her own. She's even trying to hop lately. Very cool.
***
Memorial Day weekend marked the 19th anniversary of my arrival in D.C. (AKA my D.C.iversary, as EC calls it). Wow. I guess I'm officially a local.
***
Roxanne no longer says "yesh" for "yes". Now she often says, "yeah," which makes her sound like a 10-year-old.
She is really walking now, right across the floor, all on her own. She's even trying to hop lately. Very cool.

4 Comments:
DCiversaries are the best. in a town where the population changes completely every few years, i like the idea of celebrating each year my roots grow deeper. so, happy 19th to you!
and really, i'm so excited we finally get to be in a show together. i think we're going to have a blast. yay revels!
By
erin*carly, at 4:14 PM
DCiversary. Heh. Let's see...we're at about the fifth anniversary of my triumphant return, but approaching the 23rd of my initial arrival.
By
towwas, at 9:45 PM
Congrats on the DCiversary. Makes me realize that I'm hitting my 23rd more or less about now. Yeesh. I'venow been living here longer than I lived in The City (although I don't think I'll ever stop thinking of myself as a New Yorker at heart).
By
Anonymous, at 12:08 AM
Hooray for Revels! Congrats!
By
Anonymous, at 5:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home