Not much to say
Hey, Dan got a new job! Yay for him! Ask him about it sometime.
I'm doing well, working (as an interpreter) two days a week. (I work as a mom 7 days a week.) I went to Giddysinger's wonderful wedding last weekend, and wore the new dress I obsessed about for so long. I'm hoping somebody got a photo of me in it, because I think it looked good!

I'm doing well, working (as an interpreter) two days a week. (I work as a mom 7 days a week.) I went to Giddysinger's wonderful wedding last weekend, and wore the new dress I obsessed about for so long. I'm hoping somebody got a photo of me in it, because I think it looked good!
Roxanne is very cute, walking a bit more these days. One of her clearest words right now is "down!"
Bleh, I'm at a loss for words. Here's another photo from Florida.

4 Comments:
It's official? Yay! Huzzah! And all that stuff. When do the festivals and celebrations begin? :D
-flirtaciousj
By
Anonymous, at 3:32 PM
Glad its official. Whew.b
By
Anonymous, at 9:28 AM
Yay new job!!
By
towwas, at 10:21 AM
Hurray new job! Yeah, motherhood 24/7, I'm with ya.
By
Cheryl, at 11:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home