Talentedhands

Sunday, May 11, 2008

What's that you said?

Here’s some “gee, my kid is cute” stuff.

Roxanne’s vocabulary (signed and spoken) is growing by leaps and bounds. You know how kids often repeat what you just said? Sometimes she’s close, but not exactly right.

I said: "hot dog"
She said: "woof!"

I said: "sheet"
She said: “baaaaa

I said: “Q” (the letter)
She signed: “shoe”

I said: “white”
She signed: “wait”

I said: “sneeze”
She signed: “please”

She makes me laugh. The other day, I told her, “You are funny, and smart and cute!”

She responded: “Daddy!”

Well, yeah -- him, too!



I'm cuter.

3 Comments:

  • ADORABLE! Here's hoping I find some time to visit you guys soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:07 AM  

  • i think the ability for small children to be bi(or more)lingual from the get-go is incredible. i wish i knew another language to teach someday.

    By Blogger erin*carly, at 3:02 PM  

  • That is too cute! Good seeing you last night! - Diana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters