Talentedhands

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Nom nom nom

Oreos. Food of the gods.

3 Comments:

  • YAY for nom nom nom!!! And I don't necessarily agree about oreos, but fudge dipped oreos are a very different matter.

    Give Roxy a kiss for me!

    JCC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 AM  

  • Yay oreos!

    Also, I just found out from TOWWAS that you and I are neighbors! Or, well, practically...kinda...sorta. Just know that I'm super close if you need anything... :)

    By Blogger MonkeyMom, at 9:21 PM  

  • who knew that a solid chocolate cookie could end up a mushy mess on the face?

    mmm, Oreos . . . when i was little and spent aftercare at the YMHA in town, we weren't allowed to have Oreos - they weren't kosher! instead, we had Hydrox, and really . . . whatever made the Oreos un-kosher was what made them taste good.

    By Blogger erin*carly, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters