Talentedhands

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tidbits

I don't know if it's her age, but Roxanne far prefers to play with regular stuff than her toys. She's still a big fan of my hairbrushes, and she likes both Dan's and my socks, too. When she puts them on her feet, they go all the way up her legs, so she looks like she's wearing mukluks.

***

A note for the annals of history! Dan and I went on a date to see a movie last Saturday! It's our first movie since Roxanne was born, and we chose Wall-E. Excellent. Great storytelling.

***

Geek alert: For father's day, I bought Dan and Roxanne shirts that say "dad" and "kid" in binary. (For the less geeky: binary is a computer code that represents data in zeroes and ones. ) I considered getting the binary "mom" shirt, but then we would have been the matchy-matchy family, and I just can't go there. Here's a close-up photo of just the shirts -- Dan and Roxanne were having a rough morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters