Talentedhands

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Roxanne's surgery tomorrow

Just a reminder that Roxanne is having (relatively) minor surgery tomorrow (Monday) at noon, so please send your prayers, good vibes, etc. for everything to go smoothly. I suspect that closing her g-tube opening will be simpler than putting the g-tube in, but sending your kid in for surgery is always nerve-wracking.

But hey, it's not brain surgery, right?

Roxanne and I will be spending the night at the hospital Monday night, and I don't have a clue how I'm going to keep her contained. I guess they have experts (and drugs?) for that.



I shall not be contained!

(This is Roxanne on her cousins' trampoline in Illinois. We had a great visit. I hope to write more than five words about this trip, but this might be it.)

5 Comments:

  • Ooh - glad to hear she's ready for that step. I'll be thinking good thoughts tomorrow!

    By Blogger towwas, at 11:42 PM  

  • Sending good thoughts your way!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

  • Much love and support to both of you! *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • *sigh* The last anonoymous was me, of course. D'OH! Time to go to sleep ...

    JCC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Roxy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters