Talentedhands

Friday, December 15, 2006

happy baby = happy family

Roxanne is doing much better today. It seems the virus theory is playing out, and she's recovering from it. Why not? If the cool kids at Catholic U can succumb to a stomach bug, why not Roxanne?

Can I also mention that she hasn't had a seizure since Wednesday? Today, she's alert, bright eyed, cooing and chewing on her bib (nice texture). She's happy, I'm happy. Oh, and I'm more well rested than ever. Super Grandma-peds-nurse-she-can-do-it-all has been taking the overnight shift since she got here. Priceless.

6 Comments:

  • w00T!!!!!!111!!!!1! Go Roxy! Go Grandma! Go Mom and Dad!

    By Blogger Jack Scheer, at 11:33 AM  

  • YAY! {doing virtual cartwheels} WOOHOO!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

  • Yay Roxy and Grandma and everybody! That's great news. She does indeed look happy. The feeding tube is a lot smaller than I'd imagined, which is dumb, I don't know why I'd imagined something bigger, because she's a BABY.

    By Blogger towwas, at 12:23 PM  

  • She is so beautiful. I didn't even see the feeding tube until I read the comments on this page and had to go back and look. Her beautiful face was so overpowering it. Glad your mom is there to help you out. That's all good!
    - jill-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • hey hey, glad to hear she's doing so much better! (she's beautiful, by the way.) great to see you under the stage, too. hopefully we get to revel together sometime soon.

    ps, this is the curly redhead who hadn't seen you in months until that party at the house, found you through towwas's blog. you can find mine on her page at E.C. :)

    By Blogger erin*carly, at 3:01 PM  

  • She looks great!!! ready for her first Christmas.. enjoy!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters