Woohooo! Yayyyy baby!! I'm getting back from Norway tomorrow. (Right now I'm entertaining myself on the hotel's free internet.) How can you tell I'm in Norway? 'Cause I can say this. Ååååååååååååååå.
Talentedhands refers to my career as a sign language interpreter in the Washington, DC metro area.
Most of the blog has been taken over by the lovely Roxanne, born August, 2006, adopted shortly after, and adored by all. Roxanne was diagnosed with infantile spasms (epilepsy) at two months old,
had brain surgery (resection) at six months, g-tube surgery at 11 months, and finally started eating orally at 13 months. As for me, I'm trying to balance marriage, motherhood, work, artistic expression, and community.
8 Comments:
Oh! Look at the plump, pretty, happy girl!
By
Wendy, at 10:32 PM
Happy! Baby! Roxy!
See you both tomorrow night :)
J
By
Anonymous, at 10:28 AM
Hooray! Note to Roxy's brain: Keep up the good work! ;-)
By
Anonymous, at 1:45 PM
i just got caught up on your recent posts . . . and oh my goodness, such good news! she truly is a miracle baby. :)
here's to springtime and healthy days ahead!
By
erin*carly, at 5:13 PM
Yeaaaah Miss Roxy! She is looking fantastic! Keep up the great healing little girl.
Love,
Susan
By
Anonymous, at 11:28 AM
She is so beautiful and healthy looking. YEA GOD!
By
Anonymous, at 3:12 PM
She looks great! Being beautiful helps:-) Glad to hear she is continuing to do well.
Erin from the IS group
By
Anonymous, at 5:21 PM
Woohooo! Yayyyy baby!! I'm getting back from Norway tomorrow. (Right now I'm entertaining myself on the hotel's free internet.) How can you tell I'm in Norway? 'Cause I can say this. Ååååååååååååååå.
By
towwas, at 12:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home