Talentedhands

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More good news

Roxanne is doing better today. She's able to tolerate less pain medicine, plus her fever is gone, so she's more alert, making eye contact and playing more. She's even gave me a little smile this morning. She's still very irritable, but if she continues to improve at this rate, we might go home tomorrow.

Oh -- how could I forget? NO SEIZURES since the surgery. So good.

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for touching base. I love you all and am keeping you in my prayers.

    Wade

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • So good to hear the continuing positive news. I hope Roxy gets to go home tomorrow. Still thinking about you all a lot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

  • No seizures? SQUEEEE! yay yay YAYY! Still keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. It's just LUV, baby - so feel it *happy leer*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM  

  • Wonderful news!! You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. -Jen

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters