All is well
Roxanne made it through surgery well, and is resting in the ICU. Her neurosurgeon and neurologist were very pleased with the surgery, which lasted 6 hours. I'll provide more details when I'm less fried. But for now, all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

6 Comments:
Time for a glass of wine! I thought the surgery was next week and just happened to check in. Glad everything went well. Try to get some sleep:-)
Erin from the IS Group
By
Anonymous, at 9:04 PM
I'm not fervently religious, but all I can think to say is: God bless the surgeons, the medical team, the staff. God bless you, God bless Dan, and most of all God's blessings and healings upon your child.
Healing! Baby! Roxy!
john
By
Anonymous, at 9:14 PM
WHEW!!! I'm so glad to hear that. Looking forward to more updates and getting to visit you all whenever you're ready. I'm continuing to send healing thoughts Roxy's (and your) way.
By
Anonymous, at 9:34 PM
You, your family, and especially Roxy have been on my mind a lot today. I am really happy that everything went as well as it did. Thanks for putting up the post so that we could all breath a sigh of relief!
Take Joy!
-Steve.
By
Anonymous, at 10:12 PM
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
By
towwas, at 11:01 PM
hoooray!!!! glen and i have been on tenterhooks (which are not comfortable). we're so glad it happened, and happened succesfully! way to prevail, roxie!!!! we love you!
sarah and glen and ella and mimi
By
Anonymous, at 2:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home