Calm before the storm
At about 5pm last night. Ah, sunshine.

Roxanne can finally say her name clearly (it sounded like "Wassahn" for a long time), and she often calls herself Roxy. In honor of this, I played "Roxy" from Chicago for her. She seems to be warming to it, as well as "Roxanne" by The Police. We'll have to have a little chat as soon as she's old enough to understand the words, but for now, it's just a song with her name in it, whee!
Here's another song that she wants to watch again and again: I Love the World.
Boom-dee-a-da, baby.

Roxanne can finally say her name clearly (it sounded like "Wassahn" for a long time), and she often calls herself Roxy. In honor of this, I played "Roxy" from Chicago for her. She seems to be warming to it, as well as "Roxanne" by The Police. We'll have to have a little chat as soon as she's old enough to understand the words, but for now, it's just a song with her name in it, whee!
Here's another song that she wants to watch again and again: I Love the World.
Boom-dee-a-da, baby.

3 Comments:
I like how you're peeking out behind her.
By
Anonymous, at 3:49 PM
Two cute babes! :D
By
Anonymous, at 8:50 PM
What a great song she has found. Love it!
- Susan
By
Anonymous, at 2:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home