Talentedhands

Thursday, February 19, 2009

General cuteness

The latest in News of the Cute:

*When she first got her eyepatch, Roxanne started asking people, "What happened [to] your eye?" I guess so many people asked her that question that she thought it was a greeting of some sort.

*Roxanne has been eating like a champ lately. When she's really enjoying her food, she does this funny little sideways head bob thing. We call it the happy food dance.

*One morning, Dan heard Roxanne start to wake up, so he peeked into her room.

"Are you awake?" He whispered.

"Still sleeping." She whispered back. Well, then. He was dismissed.


Heh. I'll get up when I'm good and ready.

1 Comments:

  • Look at that cute little pointy chin! (Well, and all the cuteness, which is not restricted to her chin.)

    By Blogger Leta, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters