My dog ate my blog.
So, I haven't been blogging lately. A big reason is that I like to include a photo of Roxanne in most posts, and getting a good shot of her has been impossible lately. She is always moving -- quickly! Plus, I'm having trouble with our camera, blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, Roxanne is starting to act more like a two year old. She often barks commands, such as, "Mommy! Go away!" or, "Want juice! Now!" Delightful, no? Saying "please" and "thank you" is a work in progress. But despite all that, she's still adorable and enchanting most of the time.
She likes to look at the magazines and newspapers that Dan and I read. Not surprisingly, she recognizes President Obama. Recently, Dan was reading the paper, and Roxanne said, "Obama, naked!" While that would be very interesting, the photo was actually an athlete with his shirt off.
I'm really happy that the weather has been getting warmer, because one of Roxanne's favorite activities is running around. Here she is getting some spring sunshine.
Anyway, Roxanne is starting to act more like a two year old. She often barks commands, such as, "Mommy! Go away!" or, "Want juice! Now!" Delightful, no? Saying "please" and "thank you" is a work in progress. But despite all that, she's still adorable and enchanting most of the time.
She likes to look at the magazines and newspapers that Dan and I read. Not surprisingly, she recognizes President Obama. Recently, Dan was reading the paper, and Roxanne said, "Obama, naked!" While that would be very interesting, the photo was actually an athlete with his shirt off.
I'm really happy that the weather has been getting warmer, because one of Roxanne's favorite activities is running around. Here she is getting some spring sunshine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home