Talentedhands

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Beds, indoor and out.

Remember when it was really hot last weekend? Well, Dan spent a good portion of those sweltering days putting in our garden. I helped in minimal ways, to avoid killing the whole crop. Dan wants to point out that he decided to have a garden long before the Obamas came to town, so he's not just a copy-cat.


Actually, the whole garden thing was my idea, and everybody copied ME. Hey ... this is really good dirt.


In other news, Roxanne has moved from her crib to a big bed! She was just getting too big for her crib -- she often rattled the rails when she would roll over. She seems to have adjusted well, and I must say, seems to be sleeping more soundly. And as you know, I'm a a big fan of sleep.


Toddler bed? Um, no. Double or nothing, baby.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counters
free hit counters